[R] T-shirt

Berry Boessenkool berryboessenkool at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:27:14 CET 2013

Good morning to the German readers,

I'm thinking about getting me a t-shirt with the proverb
"R-kenntnis ist der erste Schritt auf dem Weg zur Besserung"
(awareness is the first step towards improvement, the pun being that the first word can also be read as R-knowledge)

1. Could there be a problem using the R-logo?
2. Would anyone else want it? That would make it cheaper.
3. if(2.): Is there a good way to achieve that without me mailing 50 shirts? I have no experience with merchandising...
4. Any other good R-slogans?

Let's discuss here, where I also propose a layout:
http://RclickHandbuch.wordpress.com/t-shirt

I'll update the list, if major insights make that necessary.
Berry