[R] barplot colors

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Tue Mar 26 20:39:18 CET 2013

Hello,

According to the code in file src/R/graphics/barplot.R, barplot() will
draw column by column, and threfore use as many colors as rows in the
matrix. Those colors will be reused for all bars. So I'm not seeing an
easy way of doing what you want using base graphics. Not without
changing the code for barplot().

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas