[R] How do I show real values on a log10 histogram

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Mar 26 13:11:38 CET 2013

Hi Shane.
I don't know.  I am not clear on what you are asking.  I would think that it would but can you supply some stripped-down code for people to have a look at?

See https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility  and/or
 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example for some suggestions on how to do this.

Oh and please don't reply in html.  The R-help list strips html and while everything came through fine here, it can really jumble code if when the html is removed.

BTW you only replied to me. It is a lot better to reply to the group especially as a lot of R-help people are a lot more knowledgeable than I am and you often can get faster responses.  I have included the R-help list in this response.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada