[R] Automatic script for updating packages in R

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Mar 25 12:09:35 CET 2013

Hi

Strange, I thought that only Windows users are sending Html mail and providing sparse info describing their problems.

I presume, you use 2.15.3 R version.

There is some readme in Ubuntu CRAN repository and if you followed that and fail it would be necessary to provide at least what you did (some code) and what was the error messages.

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/README

Regards
Petr