[R] boxplot

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Mar 22 22:31:36 CET 2013

Hi Janh,

When you say that you have "multiple data sets of unequal sample sizes" are you speaking of the same kind of data"  For example are you speaking of data from a set of experiments where the variables measured are all the same and where when you graph them you expect the same x and y scales?

Or are you talking about essentilly independent data sets that it makes sense to graph in a grid ?

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada