[R] NADA

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Thu Mar 21 15:57:58 CET 2013

According to ?ros, one of the arguments is:

reverseT: A name of a function to use for reversing the transformation
          after performing the ROS fit. Defaults to 'exp'.

And in the Details section:

 By default, 'ros' performs a log transformation prior to, and
 after operations over the data.

Given those statements, perhaps the expectation should be a plot in
original units?
Keep in mind that a main purpose is summary statistics in the original
units.
After running the first example in ?ros, including the plot, try these:

  unclass(myros)
  abline(h=myros$modeled,col='blue')

-Don

--