[R] How to stop set.seed() besides exiting out of R?

Mon Mar 18 21:00:27 CET 2013

Your request is meaningless.  The seed itself is effectively overwritten each time a random number is requested. It is only the repeatability of the sequence of random numbers following the set.seed call that is reproducible. You can set the seed to something else, but there is always a seed and it changes as numbers are requested.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing