[R] data.frame with NA

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 18 20:09:14 CET 2013

On 18-03-2013, at 19:57, Pietro <freerisk3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, it's true Berend!
>
> What i do is simply use read.xlsx  function
>
> db <- read.xlsx2("c:/mydb.xlsx",1,as.data.frame=T)
>
> This is excel file i use:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/102669/mydb.xlsx

I don't have the required packages installed to read .xlsx files since I have no need.
But I can load your xlsx in LibreOffice without any issues.
I'm not sure what read.xslx2 actually does with columns. It seems that is regards the colClass of all columns as "character".
So maybe you should try read.xlsx or export the file as a .csv
Or specify colClasses.

Berend