[R] plotting CIE chromaticity diagram?

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:41:12 CET 2013

As it turns out, I am working on this right now, and it's a bit of a challenge to get the color gradient correct.  I don't think this is really the right kind of question for this list, so let's see if anyone has attempted it or has ideas, and then take the conversation private.  I can send you my not quite perfect attempt a little later today.

Bryan

Prof. Bryan Hanson
Dept of Chemistry & Biochemistry
DePauw University
Greencastle IN 46135 USA
academic.depauw.edu/~hanson/deadpezsociety.html
github.com/bryanhanson
academic.depauw.edu/~hanson/UMP/Index.html