[R] NLS results different from Excel -- Tricky fortunes nomination

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Thu Mar 14 17:28:46 CET 2013

Following up on Bert's nomination, may I take one from a recent email I
received?

"The second file is air concentrations against frequencies plotted by SAS;
however we don't have the SAS statistical package..."

I thought the original name for SAS was Statistical Analysis System--am I
missing something?

Clint

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274