[R] Export R generated tables and figures to MS Word

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Wed Mar 13 18:13:46 CET 2013

Package xtable will produce html output. If you save the file and then open
it with Word, you will get serviceable results. I've had better luck copying
the output from xtable and pasting it into Excel. Make necessary changes and
then paste the table into Word. Obviously very tedious if you are making
more than a few tables. There is also an R2wd package, but I haven't tried
it.

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University