[R] Test of Parallel Regression Assumption in R

Mon Mar 11 22:49:21 CET 2013

Perhaps you should be asking whether such an algorithm exists, regardless of whether it is already implemented in R. However, this is the wrong place to ask such theory questions... your local statistics expert might know, or you could ask on a statistics theory forum such as stats.stackexchange.com. With the answer to that question you could use the RSiteSeek function to search for references to that algorithm, or even implement it yourself.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing