[R] Writing to Spreadsheet issues

Jim Holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:10:56 CET 2013

the error message means (most likely) that srOne[row, "timestamp"] has NA as a value.  Put

options(error = recover)

in your script so that you get control at the point of the error and can then use 'browser' (?browser) to examine the values.

It is a problem with your data and probably the result of some calculation that you will have to track down.

Sent from my iPad