[R] create bar chart with different totals in a bar

Matthias Weber Matthias.Weber at fnt.de
Fri Mar 8 16:46:37 CET 2013

Hello together

There is another try as a png file. Hope you can see it now, what i want to do with my bar chart.

Your example with ggplot2 works, but it wont help to convert my data like this one:

                                1           2              3                  4
abnr2                     11425   11425     11555         11888
TIME                       2            1              1                  2
Cat                          1            2              1                  2

to:

                            11425   11555      11888
1                          2            1               0
2                          1           0                2

Thanks for your help