[R] why package ZIGP is not there anymore?

Fri Mar 8 03:10:13 CET 2013

Presumably because no one is maintaining it. It is still in the archives, and it is licensed under GPL. You could contact the author or revive it yourself.

Please read the Posting Guide before posting again. Repeating yourself is not okay, nor is posting in HTML format.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing