[R] lm Regression takes 24+ GB RAM - Error message

Jonas125 schleeberger.j at pg.com
Wed Mar 6 18:18:29 CET 2013

Length(Datasplit) = 7100

I did a regression for Datasplit[[1]] and the calculated columns --> the
object size is 70 MB. Quite large....

Assuming that R cannot handle inf values in regressions (didn't have the
time to google it)
How can I avoid the calculation of infinite values? Like "If the denominator
would be zero, choose 0.0000001 as the denominator instead."
Dataset[is.infinite(Dataset)] <- 0 does not work for me --> "default method
not implemented for type 'list' "
class(Dataset) = data.frame