[R] chi square exact test

Knut Krueger rh at knut-krueger.de
Wed Mar 6 18:03:20 CET 2013

Am 06.03.2013 14:27, schrieb Nicole Ford:
Dear Nicole,
my be you are wondering about, but I know Google an I am using google
before I am asking here.

If you are more familiar with googl,e please help me to find the search
term where I can find
the R function for
chi square exact usable for one column test for a sample size less than 6

You are welcome to use this search:

http://www.giyf.com/chi%20square%20exact

Thanks in advane Knut