[R] positioning of R windows

Glenn Stauffer gestauffer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:22:35 CET 2013

I've updated to the latest version of R, but still the problem persists.
Another thing I noticed (but failed to mention before) is that when I
initially open the "change working directory" dialog box, the little line
labeled "Folder:" (under the window showing the folder tree) does show the
current folder for a split second before reverting back to the folder
"Computer". But the tree always just selects "Computer" and below that lists
the C drive and the D drive.

Anyway, I am convinced now that it is not an R issue, but rather something
about my computer, specifically.

Glenn Stauffer