[R] Version Upgrade and Packages

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 4 16:51:54 CET 2013

Hi Rich,

Immediately after you see one of those messages, do, e.g.,

  find('cor')

It should tell you that you have more than one object named 'cor' in your
search path, and where they all are. Then you can decide if it's what you
want (probably not, but can't say from here).

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory