[R] choicemodelr is misbehaving under R3.0

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Jun 28 15:22:53 CEST 2013

I have encountered what looks to be a problem with ggpairs in ggally. No idea it is from 3.0 as I had never used ggpairs before update to 3.0 but it sounds a bit similar
http://support.rstudio.org/help/discussions/problems/6796-ggpairs-in-ggally-very-slow-in-rstudio-and-may-cause-a-crash

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada