[R] Tolearance Interval calculation for each point in a data set?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Mon Jun 24 14:03:41 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am looking for tolerance interval related methodologies and found the
package "tolerance" which will e.g. nicely calculate the 95%/95% tolerance
limits of a given regression. What I am looking for, however is not only the
the tolerance limits this calculation defines, but I would like to know for
each data point in the set which tolerance band is passing through it.

Does anyone know of such methodology and if yes an R implementation?

Thank you for any pointers.

Sincerely, Joh