[R] regression in 3D space

Gerrit Eichner Gerrit.Eichner at math.uni-giessen.de
Tue Jun 18 15:25:40 CEST 2013

Dear Eliza,

the more unspecific a question is formulated, the more is the poster in an
urgent need for a statistical consultant nearby and -- at the same time --
the less likely is is to get a useful answer on this list ...

I suggest you to read the posting guide, look at CRAN's Task Views and/or
to find a (patient) stats consultant near you, and then to come back to
this list.

  No harm meant  --  Gerrit