[R] Version 1.3.2 of apcluster package (+ last announcement of Webinar)

Ulrich Bodenhofer bodenhofer at bioinf.jku.at
Wed Jun 12 11:16:57 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

This is to inform you that Version 1.3.2 of the R package *apcluster*
has been released on CRAN yesterday (note that it may still take a few
more hours until the Windows binary will be available). We added a
plotting function that also allows for plotting clustering results along
with multi-dimensional data (by superimposing clusters in a scatterplot
matrix). Moreover, we improved the handling of missing values. For more
details, see the following URLs:

http://www.bioinf.jku.at/software/apcluster/
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/apcluster/index.html

Furthermore, I want to remind you that I will be giving a webinar on the
apcluster package on Thursday, June 13, 2013, 7:00pm CEST (10:00am PDT).
The outline of the one-hour webinar is as follows:

- Introduction to affinity propagation (AP) clustering
- The apcluster package, its algorithms, and visualization tools
- Live apcluster demonstration
- Question and Answer period

To register for the webinar, please visit the following URL:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/503109182

The webinar is kindly brought to you by the Orange County R User Group
and will be moderated by its president, Ray DiGiacomo, Jr.

Best regards,
Ulrich

*Dr. Ulrich Bodenhofer*
Associate Professor