[R] ggpairs in GGally replaces plotmatrix in ggplot2

Keith S Weintraub kw1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 22:06:08 CEST 2013

John,
Thanks for that. Unfortunately it doesn't reproduce the chart in the plotmatrix call from the original question.

That chart had what looked like densities (I think that is correct as I looked at the plotmatrix code) down the diagonal.

I am not sure which options would give that result in ggpairs.

Thanks again,
KW

--

On Jun 11, 2013, at 10:48 AM, John Kane <jrkrideau at inbox.com> wrote:

> Hi  Keith,,
> ggpairs(dat1, upper = list(continuous = "density", combo = "box"))
> appears to be what you want.
>

> John Kane
> Kingston ON Canada

>>> x = rnorm(13),