[R] ggpairs in GGally replaces plotmatrix in ggplot2

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Jun 11 17:16:34 CEST 2013

Note that the code below might not work in RStudio.  I am gettting an intermittant crash when I use the ggpairs() command in RStudio and sometimes I get a density plot and sometimes not.  Also the command is taking 3-5 minutes to execute.

This may just be a peculiarity of my machine but the code works fine and fairly fast in a terminal.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

>>> x = rnorm(13),
>>> y = rnorm(13),