[R] about R stat.table function

Gu, LanYing LanYing.Gu at cancercare.on.ca
Tue Jul 30 16:33:44 CEST 2013

Hi David, Rui and Arun,

Thank you very much for your response, your email much help me to solve my problem. I installed library(Epi) into my R, I can use stat.table function in R now.

As a Biostatistician and researcher, I did some projects using R, but I used basic R. Even though I like R very much, my R is well, not very well. My SAS is excellent, I use SAS the most time, I'll take any opportunities to study and use R to improve my R skill from now on.

I'd like to say Thank you all of you for supporting R and making R such powerful, excellent and popular.

Thanks and Regards,

Lan