[R] cross-correlation with R

Mon Jul 29 23:25:26 CEST 2013

Homework help is off-topic on this list (see the Posting Guide). You should use the assistance provided by your educational institution.

In addition, even if this is not homework, in most cases discussions of theoretical background (interpretation) are off-topic here as well. See stats.stack exchange.com for an example of a forum where such discussions may not be off-topic.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing