[R] add different regression lines for groups on ggplot

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sat Jul 27 18:14:18 CEST 2013

I have not tried anything like that but have a look at www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDkQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F7476022%2Fgeom-point-and-geom-line-for-multiple-datasets-on-same-graph-in-ggplot2&ei=MfHzUej7FoSergG1_ICYAw&usg=AFQjCNH2b72a6un_xAM-PYxC-sUGU8-xOw&sig2=iBIrl1uhIsJXmPbAh4kUbw&bvm=bv.49784469,d.aWM

You may be able to use two smooth statements to do what you want.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada