[R] GGplot 2 – cannot get histogram and box plot axis to match.

John W. Clow jclow at umail.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 26 23:08:26 CEST 2013

Dear Thierry,

Thank you for your help. My code now works the way I wanted it to.

To other readers out there, I think the reason why the two functions work differently is because extend_limits only ensures that the axis includes the coordinates supplied, and does not guarantee that limits will be the coordinates you supplied to the function (they might extend further in some graphs like the heatmap)

Thierry, if any of the above is wrong or incomplete, feel free to correct me or add more details.

John Clow
UCSB Student