[R] .eps files and powerpoint

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Thu Jul 25 18:44:02 CEST 2013

Rich,

That's scary. Well, I could make a comment about Vista, but that would take us in a whole new direction... ;-)

As far as GS, for an EPS file to a PNG, try something along the lines of:

  gs -dSAFER -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -r300 -dEPSCrop -sDEVICE=png16m -sOutputFile=file.png file.eps

That seems to work for me on OSX.

Regards,

Marc