[R] Neural Network Problem

nntx sheldon.qiu at okstate.edu
Thu Jul 25 09:12:07 CEST 2013

Hello Professionals,

I am new to R and am planning to use R for a Artificial Neural Network
regression. I have 10 different scenarios for each observation (Input). For
each scenario, there are 7 variables, which means 7 output.  I have 1000
observations in total and I do have 1000 expected output.I want to use 800
observations for training and the rest for testing. Could any one provide a
sample for my case? I don't quite understand the instructions from the
packages. Appreciated.