[R] .eps files and powerpoint

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Wed Jul 24 19:22:37 CEST 2013

Hi Rich,

That's curious.

I noted that you are using barchart() below which is lattice versus base graphics. Is there any difference in the result on Windows if you use barplot() instead? If so, perhaps there is something about lattice graphics in this context.

Also, are you using Office 2008 or Office 2011 on your Mac? 2011 substantially improved Windows file format compatibility, not to mention a plethora of bug fixes.

Regards,

Marc