[R] Linear regression repeat for each column

Sun Jul 21 02:30:32 CEST 2013

Sure. Read the Posting Guide, and provide a reproducible example with sample data.

I suspect the basic idea will be to merge the data frames and then setup the model to refer to the desired columns.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing