[R] Paternity data analysis

Moshiur Rahman mrahmankufmrt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 05:09:00 CEST 2013

Dear R-experts!

I did an experiment with Guppy where I had two dietary groups ("High" and
"Low"). I completed all my data analysis, but stacked in "paternity
analysis". I ran the attached model to analyse them, but as a novice in R,
it's very hard for me to confirm whether this gives me the correct output
or not. I would like to examine the effect of the predictor traits (VAP,
Viability, Body FAs) on paternity success (Proportion). Here, I fitted
generalized linear models (GLMs) using a logit-link function as my data has
some zeroes and ones. I also lie to use quasi-GLMs to correct for
overdispersion. Now, I need some help from you guys to estimate the
paternity success of my high group or both groups? **

 With kind regards,

Moshi

--
MD. MOSHIUR RAHMAN