[R] Looking for knitr example for beginner (NO RStudio)

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Thu Jul 18 22:46:45 CEST 2013

I recommend RStudio not because I want to promote it in any sense, but
because of the fact that it has the best support for Rnw/knitr at the
moment, and it will save you a lot of headache to get started. It
seems you just do not believe me, and insist on going through all the
low-level configurations as a newbie. That will lead to confusion by
definition. I do not know why you do not have _access_ to it; it is
free and open source, so everybody has access to it unless one does
not have the Internet connection.

I'm not the developer of TeXworks, so I have no control over what
TeXworks can support.

knitr and its website are open source; please feel free to improve
them if you find anything unclear:
http://yihui.name/en/2013/06/fix-typo-in-documentation/

Regards,
Yihui