[R] Looking for knitr example for beginner (NO RStudio)

C W tmrsg11 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:52:28 CEST 2013

How do you create a .Rnw file, in R or LaTex?  I don't think any
tutorial mentions it.

btw, I am very new to the terms like markdown, so I don't understand
"markdown to HTML".

I am reading here http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/wiki/Main/KnitrHowto
that you need to compile at terminal.  I do not know terminal, is
there other ways?

Could you do a video on just "simple" R?  I have seen 3 videos on R
Studio including yours.

Mike