[R] cluster package - Installation problems

David Stevens david.stevens at usu.edu
Mon Jul 15 23:51:19 CEST 2013

Group - I'm having problems with the 'cluster' package. Installation
appears successful but attempts to load it with either library() or
require() result in the error message

Error in library(cluster) : there is no package called ‘cluster’

All that appears to be installed is cluster.dll in the
library/cluster/libs/x64 folder. Several reinstallation attempts haven't
helped. I'm using R-3.0.1 under windows 7. Any help is appreciated.

Regards

David

--
David K Stevens, P.E., Ph.D.
Professor and Head, Environmental Engineering
david.stevens at usu.edu