[R] (no subject)

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Jul 15 09:28:33 CEST 2013

Hi

Most methods can somehow deal with NA values. You can find many packages regarding discriminant analysis by simply searching CRAN.

discriminant analysis site:r-project.org

Or you can look to CRAN task view Multivariate statistics

maybe package pls or DiscriMiner does what you want.

You can also get rid of NA values by using

?complete.cases

function.

However I am a bit worried by your number of variables.

Regards
Petr