[R] ** REMINDER ** Academic study of R users and developers

aserebrenik A.Serebrenik at tue.nl
Thu Jul 11 12:56:19 CEST 2013

Dear all,

A group of researchers from Eindhoven Univ of Technology (The Netherlands)
and UC Davis (USA) is conducting a study of support activities in R. In this
study, our goal is to understand how R user support activities have been
evolving over time, in the presence of different information exchange media,
such as mailing lists, forums, blogs or question&answer websites.

Your participation is voluntary and confidential. If you agree to
participate, you will be asked to complete self-report measures that tell us
a bit about your information seeking and information providing experiences
related to R. Participation in this study is expected to take about 10
minutes of your time.

We thank you in advance for your participation in this study. We plan to
include the results of this survey in a scientific publication. Individual

survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14dXaSdy2NJ94Fq50fAbmEr3_GK8XfbRdys9qPLMMZ-c/viewform>

Best regards,
Alexander Serebrenik