[R] Bayesian estimate of prevalence with an imperfect test

brechtdv brecht.devleesschauwer at ugent.be
Sat Jul 6 17:57:03 CEST 2013

Dear Lian,

You might be interested to hear that a new package is available on CRAN to
perform Bayesian estimation of true prevalence from apparent prevalence:
http://cran.r-project.org/package=prevalence
<http://cran.r-project.org/package=prevalence>

The function 'truePrev()', that estimates true prevalence from individual
samples, is also implemented as an online Shiny application:
http://users.ugent.be/~bdvleess/R/prevalence/shiny/
<http://users.ugent.be/~bdvleess/R/prevalence/shiny/>

Best wishes,
Brecht