[R] iterative methods

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Fri Jul 5 14:22:32 CEST 2013

 > Dear R users,
> Please help me with some documentation for newbie about R
> programming, algorithms, create iterative C++ function (like
> for, while, if , etc).
Start at

and especiallly the resources cited towards the end of that page, just after the bit titled  "Do your homework before posting". It lists useful links. "Introduction to R" and the "R language definition" (sec 3.2 especially) seem relevant.

For books, browse Google for 'R programming books'; there are lots. Some are aimed at particular types of problem, but you know your problem best.

S Ellison