[R] Help

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 00:17:36 CEST 2013

Well, it implies either 2help or help^2, right?  In this case, it
seems oddly appropriate, as really needing help getting packages is
sort of greater in a "need hierarchy" than coding help, as the latter
is largely useless without the former.

At one point, I seem to recall discussion of whether there was use for
a sort of "beginners" R help and a more "advanced" one (part of the
discussion was that R-devel is kind of advanced), but perhaps there is
implicit sorting, by virtue of subjects, yes, even one as simple as
"Help" as that allows seasoned veterans to distinguish a new asker
from someone who has been through the ropes here many times.

Cheers,

Josh