[R] acf question...

Wed Jul 3 00:35:27 CEST 2013

Then you are posting in the wrong forum, since this is a forum about getting R to do things for which you already understand the theory.

As to the results you are getting, I highly recommend reading the details section of ?ccf.

BTW The Posting Guide indicates that you should post in text format because HTML mutilates R code. This is a setting in your email program.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing