[R] Lee carter model

Mon Jul 1 23:49:04 CEST 2013

The Posting Guide warns you to not post in HTML format (it messes up R code examples). It also warns you to supply reproducible examples (we should be able to paste your code into a fresh R session and see essentially what you see).

The warning message means you have given the function a factor where it expected a numeric value (max does not work on factors). I suggest that you learn how to use the str() function on your data so you know that you have imported it successfully before you give it to analysis functions. You may need to review the "Introduction to R" and "R Data Import/Export" PDF files that come with R if you don't know what a factor is or how to import numeric data.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing