[R] Bhattacharyya in R

Mon Jul 1 23:35:39 CEST 2013

There is a built-in guide to syntax called the help system. If you have read it you should be able to be mitre specific with your questions.

I had never heard of this function. Your example code is not reproducible, nor does it indicate what result you got from running it.

I used

RSiteSearch("bhattacharya")

and there appears to be a function bhattacharyya.matrix in the fpc package. The syntax indicated in the help for that function mentions wanting input matrices, not vectors. It also mentions another function bhattacharyya.dist which does accept vectors, but it does not accept the misclassification.bound argument.

You should read the help file and ask more specific questions and provide reproducible examples per the Posting Guide recommendations.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing