[R] testing the multiple regression model

dada paxkn at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 22:20:31 CET 2013

Hi
I have 25 samples in my dataset. I have written a multiple regression model
and I would like to test it.
I would like to train my model on 20 samples and then test it on 5
remaining. However I would like to test the model several times, each time
using different 5 samples out of 25 and check how well the model performs
each time.
As I am new to R, I am not sure how the script should look like. Could you
please help me with this ? Thank you