[R] Add axes to a 3D scene (afer makeTriangles)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 21:20:33 CET 2013

On Jan 30, 2013, at 3:09 AM, cgenolin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am drawing some 3D surfaces using the Triangle tools (package
> misc3) and
> drawScene.rgl. Do you know if it is possible to add axes and
> graduation on
> the scene?

You offer no code or data,  so a specific answer is not called for.
Certainly the specific answer to the possibility of labels in rgl
graph is is "yes". You might learn something by looking at the work
that Ben Bolker and I put into a question requesting labels on the
scatter3d function in package "car";

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8204972/carscatter3d-in-r-labeling-axis-better/8206320#8206320

--
David Winsemius, MD