[R] R plot like candlestick

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Jan 29 15:42:23 CET 2013

I have not had a change to look at the code but this appears to use ggplot2 to do something like what you want.  It may be of some use http://www.perdomocore.com/2012/using-ggplot-to-make-candlestick-charts-alpha/ .  The google search terms, ggplot2 candlestick, showed this and a couple of other possibly useful examples.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada