[R] Attempting to confirm a program i wrote in C (normalize 2 datasets, transform into histogram, transform into CDF, perform KS test)

Tarskin b.c.jansen at lumc.nl
Sat Jan 26 13:09:16 CET 2013

I have written a program in C that two xy datasets, aligns these 2 datasets
based on shared features, transforms them into equal sized histograms,
transforms the histograms into cumulative distribution functions (via GSL)
and finally performs a KS_test.

I am wanting to validate my program's results and figure'd i would use R but
i am kinda stuck at ithe histograms (I have 2 histogram objects with the
same #bins, weighted by the Y value) right now and not really sure how to
transform these into CDF to perform a KS.test, I looked at the edf function
but got kind of lost.

I realize this is most likely a very basic question but I am just not that
familiar with R :(

Thanks in advanc