[R] Pasting a list of parameters into a function

Prof J C Nash (U30A) nashjc at uottawa.ca
Fri Jan 25 14:57:47 CET 2013

Quite a long time ago, there was a thread about generalized eigenvalues,
which ended inconclusively.
    http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/05/06/6832.html

For students, a good proposal for the Google Summer of Code (gsoc-r)
would be a nice interface to things like the QZ algorithm and similar
extended numerical linear algebra. I'm willing to mentor that, and am
sure there would be someone else to back me up on it. But it needs a
GOOD proposal.

JN